Dr. Ambily Kushal
MS (Human Nutrition, Food, Dietetics) Ph.D (Food Science & Nutrition) PG Diploma in Food Service Management and Dietetics
Speciality : Dietetics & Nutrition
Nationality : Indian
Languages Spoken : English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam
Scope of Services
- Holistic Approach to Lifestyle, Diet & Nutrition for Wellness and Clinical Disease Management
- Weight Management & Balance Diet for Obese & Undernourished Children & Adults
- Body Composition Analysis and Customized Diet Prescription
- Tailored diet as per Muscle Mass and Visceral Fat, Total Body Fat Percentage and Food Preferences
- Diets for Muscle Gain, Gym Training and General Fitness.
- Reversal and Management of Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension & Dyslipidemia
- Customized Diets for PCOS, Hormonal Imbalance, Fatty Liver, Hypothyroidism, Gout & Heart Disease.
- Dietary Treatment of Constipation, Hemorrhoids, GERD, IBS, Celiac Disease, Gastritis, Diverticulitis etc.
- Balanced diet for Pregnant /Lactating Women
- Tailored Weaning diets for Infants to promote optimum growth and development
- Dietary treatment of Eating Disorders (ie. Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa)
- MS in Human Nutrition, Foods, and Dietetics, West Virginia University, Morgantown, USA
- Clinical Dietetic Internship, West Virginia University, Monongalia General Hospital, Morgantown, WV, USA
- Ph.D Food Science & Nutrition, Kerala Agriculture University, India
- M.Sc Food Science & Nutrition, Avinashilingam University, India.
- PG Diploma in Food Service Management and Dietetics, Avinashilingam University, India
- Clinical Dietetic Internship Vellore Medical College, Vellore, India
- Bachelor of Science, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
- Clinical Dietitian, Eat Right Folks, Dubai (2020 – Present)
- Senior Clinical Dietitian / Dietetic Manager, Ovum Women and Children’s Hospital, Bangalore, India (2018 – 2020)
- Online Clinical Dietitian Consultant, Mfine, Practo, Lybrate, Bajaj Health, FirstCry (2017 – 2020)
- Clinical Dietitian, KanhaTech Solutions, Reliance Industries Limited Subsidiary, Bangalore (2012 – 2017)
- Consultant Clinical Nutritionist, Truweight, Bangalore (2008 – 2016)
- Ph. D Student, Senior Teaching, Research Associate, Kerala Agricultural University, India (2004 – 2008)
- Registered Dietitian, Washington Nursing Facility, Washington DC, USA (1998 – 2004)
- Nutritionist, Women, Infants & Children Program, West Virginia, USA (1996 – 1998)