book an appointment
Dr. Varsha Rajendra Shirvekar
MBBS, MS (ENT)
Speciality : Ear, Nose, Throat, and Head-Neck surgery
Languages Spoken : English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Konkani
Scope of Services
- Latest technology in Sinus Surgery, for sinusitis and polyps.
- Surgery for perforation of the eardrum .
- Children with hearing and speech problems .
- Removal of foreign bodies in the ear, nose, and throat.
- Diagnosis and treatment for voice disorders .
- Treatment of vertigo and balance disorder.
- Control of nose bleeding.
- Nasal endoscopy and video laryngoscopy in outpatient care.
- Snoring and sleep apnea surgery.
- Thyroid problems and neck lumps.
- M. B. B. S. From Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 1987.
- M.S. ( ENT) from Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 1991.
- Owner and director of Mohan ENT Day Care Centre, in India for 25 years.
- Observership in microear surgery at House Ear Institute, Los Angeles CA.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery observership at Gloucestershire NHS, U.K.