PROMOTE, MAINTAIN AND RESTORE HEALTH
Patients with soft tissue injuries or age-related conditions benefit from our therapy sessions. Our physiotherapists and rehabilitation specialists are well equipped to provide you with the most advanced evidence-based practice and clinical protocols that enable to develop, maintain and restore movement and functional ability thereby maximizing the quality of life for individuals. Our physical therapists works closely with our Orthopedicians and physicians to create a customized plan to help patients achieve the highest level of function and offers one-on-one care.
Your treatment options may include:
- Manual Therapy: Myofascial , myokinetic releases ,METs ,cupping and IASTM
- Exercise and consistent movement
- Mobilization and manipulations
- Sports massage and taping
- Infrared radiation
- Electrical Stimulation — Decreases pain and swelling and facilitates faster healing
- Ultrasound — Creates a deep heating effect that can reduce pain, spasm and joint stiffness while increasing flexibility in your muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Home Exercise Programs — A customized program to help you recover from injury, improve strength, balance and coordination and enhance your ability to perform.
- On-site Rehab — Our complete center includes exercise balls, free weights, pulleys, balance equipment, resistance machines, traction and more.
Scope of Services
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Hip, Knee and Ankle Pain
- Joint Replacement
- Hand Pain/Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Auto and Personal Injuries
- Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis
- Postsurgical Rehabilitation
- Numbness, Tingling and Neuropathy