Dr. Alireza Serati
Languages Spoken : Persian,English
Scope of Services
- Ischaemic heart disease, heart failure
- Lipid and blood pressure control.
- Exercise stress test.
- Adult Congenital heart disease
- Management of pelvic variceal veins and chronic pelvic pains.
- Lower extremity variceal veins.
- Stress echocardiography.
- Pre-operation evaluation of patients undergoing surgery.
- Cardiology and exercise.
- Fellowship in Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran (2014 – 2015)
- General cardiologist, University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran (2005 – 2008)
- Consultant Cardiologist in a Private Subspecialty Hospital, Tandis Hospital, in Tehran, Iran (2020 – Present)
- Interventional Cardiologist in a General University Based Hospital, Masih Daneshvari Hospital, Tehran, Iran (2015 – Present)
- Director of Cardiovascular Service Line and Interventionist in a Private General Hospital, Shomal Hospital, in Amol, Mazandaran, Iran (2015 – 2020)