Dr. Saadallah Kassem
Specialist Internal Medicine
Nationality : Syrian
Languages Spoken : Arabic and English
Scope of Services
- Diabetes: Different types of diabetes and regular follow-up and early detection of complications of diabetes, use of insulin pump in some cases of diabetes, control Blood glucose during and after Pregnancy.
- Heart disease and hypertension: Treating all types of hypertension, complications of hypertension, atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease and ischemia.
- Lung and respiratory system diseases: Bronchial asthma, chronic lung disease, acute and chronic lung and respiratory infections.
- Endocrinology: Thyroid disease, lack of growth in children, pituitary disorder, adrenal disease, disorder of bone calcification.
- Gastrointestinal: Diseases of the stomach and intestines, acute and chronic disorders of the intestines and colon, hepatitis, gallbladder disease.
- Kidney and urinary tract: acute and chronic urinary system infection, early detection of diabetic nephropathy, hypertension nephropathy.
- Rheumatic and joints disease: Rheumatic and Rheumatoid arthritis, degenerative arthritis, and autoimmune diseases.
- Infectious Diseases: Bacterial and viral acute and chronic infection like Hepatitis.
- Postgraduate High study of Internal Medicine, Damascus University Faculty of Medicine (1980 – 1983)
- Doctor of Medicine degree, Damascus University Faculty of Medicine (1973 – 1980)
- Specialist Internal Medicine – Royal Wings Medical Center, Dubai, UAE
- Specialist Internal Medicine – Advanced Specialist Medical Centre, Dubai, UAE
- Specialist Internal Medicine – Medgate Medical Center, Dubai, UAE
- Internal Medicine Doctor – Xie He Medical Center, Dubai, UAE
- Physician Specialist In Internal Medicine – King Fahd hospital in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Physician Specialist in the Department of Internal Medicine – Al Omaly Hospital in Homs, Syria
- Physician Specialist in Internal Medicine – Military Hospital Homs, Syria